Clear protective barriers are important additions to any facility, office, or home right now, especially since we’re in the 2019 Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) pandemic. Barriers protect cashiers, shopkeepers, artisans, and other frontline workers during the pandemic by shielding them from possible sources of airborne viruses (such as sneezing or coughing at close range).
- Heavy duty 12 mm vinyl
- Optical clarity (double polished)
- Helps prevent the spread of aerosol transmission of viruses and germs
- Water resistant
- Flame retardant
- Requires no technician
- Easy Installation*
- Standard sizes available (Custom sizes and bulk quantities available upon request)
The Clear Choice for Protection
Using protective clear vinyl barriers protects workers from the virus and still lets them see their customers and clients. With convenience stores, for example, customers continue to see the products behind the counter while practicing social distancing. These barriers are water-resistant and fire-retardant, adding to their safety.
Clear-film protective shades can be used to make transparent protective screens for counters, boxes, isolation chambers, and stretcher protections.
- Water resistant
Non-flammable, meets NFPA 701 Test Method 2
- Can be cleaned with nonabrasive disinfectants
2 SYSTEMS AVAILABLE
- Stationary – Constant protection, installs easily into any surface, including T-Bar (maximum length on Stationary is 72″)
- Motorized – Rechargeable battery motor for ease of operation
* Please note this item is available for consumer installation and comes with easy to follow installation instructions – if you need the Total Window team to install please reach out for a quote and approximate time table